Sporting licences, business models and more – our range of services
EVP Profisport is an association of lawyers, and business and tax consultants, with their specialist core skills being in business solutions for professional and semi-professional sports clubs.
The range of services, which was originally aimed at sports clubs from the North Rhine-Westphalia commuter belt, has expanded today due to recommendations and various inquiries from over the state borders.
An overview of our services
- Consulting, analysis and preparation of economic data for professional and semi-professional sports clubs.
- Expert advice and active support in the preparation of licence applications.
- Development of viable concepts and solutions that are geared towards sporting, financial, legal and personal goals.
- Supplying sports clubs with useful planning and control instruments (e.g. LEO-PLAN), which enable a permanent target-actual comparison with regard to sporting licences, finances, etc.
- Professional support for officials in tasks that contribute to the economic success of a professional sports club.
- Development of new strategies and structures, as well as continuous adaptation to changing conditions.
- Competent economic support in consolidation or change processes (e.g. promotion to next division up).
- Development of realistic and practicable solutions, for example in the form of alternative business models.